Victor N. Postnov
Associate Professor at Department of Solid State Chemistry, lab. 3224
Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/V_Postnov
Education and Professional Experience
1985 — Associate Professor, Solid State Chemistry Department, Institute of Chemistry (St. Petersburg State University)
1980–1984 — Assistant Professor, Solid State Chemistry Department, Institute of Chemistry (St. Petersburg State University)
1979 — PhD thesis titled “Synthesis of inorganic matrices by the molecular layering method and investigation of their reactivity in the process of amino acids sorption”
1974–1977 — Ph.D. studies at Solid State Chemistry Department, St. Petersburg State Technological Institute (Technical University), under the joint supervision of Prof. Dr. S.I. Koltsov, Prof. Dr. K. A. Makarov
1968–1974 — Studies at Faculty of Physics and Chemistry at, St. Petersburg State Technological Institute (Technical University)
- Synthesis, sorption and catalytic properties of silica with grafted organic groups
- Synthesis and investigation of carbon nanotubes
- Carbon and mineral-carbon sorbents
- Immobilization and targeted delivery of biologically active substances
- Physical and Chemical Methods of Surface Study (Master studies)
- Solid-State Synthesis of Materials (Master studies)
- Fundamentals of Material Science of Sorbents and Catalysts (Master studies)
- Surface Chemistry (Bachelor studies)
- Fundamentals of Biomedical Materials ( Ph.D. studies)
- Elena B. Naumysheva Ph.D. thesis titled “ Synthesis of chemically modified silica for the production, immobilization and targeted delivery of biologically active substances” (2013)
- Olga A. Krokhina Ph.D. thesis titled “ Synthesis of nanostructured mineral-carbon sorbents and investigation of their chromatographic properties in the process of fullerene separation”(2014)
- Yana V. Peretrukhina MS thesis titled “ Template synthesis of porous carbon material on the basis of aerosil and aerosilogel”(2013)
- Natalia A. Sokolova MS thesis titled “ Synthesis of nanostructured catalysts for the production of carbon nanotubes”(2014)
- Anna Ya. Skaletska MS thesis titled “ Composite sorbents based on MWCN for chromatographic separation”(2015)
- Olga S. Svistunova MS thesis titled “ Synthesis and study of the properties of nanocomposites based on Nafion containing modified” (2015)
- Galina A. Schulmeister MS thesis titled “ Synthesis and study of nanocomposites based on Nafion containing carbon nanostructures and modified aerosil”(2017)
- Postnov V.N., Scaletskaya A.Ya. , Krokhina, O.A., Keskinov V.A., N.A. Charykov N.A., Semenov K.N., Afanasenko A.M. Sorption and liquid chromatographic separation of light fullerenes C60 and C70 with multiwall carbon nanotubes // Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, 2013, 4(5),P . 706.
- M.Galagudza, D.Korolev,V.Postnov E.Naumisheva, Y.Grigorova, I.Uskov, E.Shlyakhto, . Passive targeting of ischemic-reperfused myocardium with adenosine-loaded silica nanoparticles. // International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2012, 7, P. 1671
- D.V.Postnov,V.N. Postnov, N.A. Melnikova, K.N. Semenov, I.V. Murin . Nafion-based nanocomposites with light fullerenes and their functionalized derivatives // Reviews on Advanced Materials Science, 2014, 39(1), 20.
- M.M. Galagudza, D.V. Korolev, D.l. Sonin, G.V. Papayn, I.S. Uskov, A.V. Belozertseva, E.V.Shlyakhto, V.N.Postnov. Target drug delivery into reversibly injured myocardium with silica nanoparticles:surface functionalization, natural biodistribution, and acute toxicity. // International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2010, № 5, P. 231-237.
- Postnov V.N., Postnov D.N., Murin I.V., Mel’nikova N.A., Novikov A.G. Nafion-based composite solid electrolytes containing carbon nanotubes// Russ. J. Gen. Chem. V. 86, Issue 4, 2016, P. 890.
- Postnov, V.N., Rodinkov, O.V., Moskvin L.N., Novikov, A.G., Bugaichenko, A.S., Krokhina, O.A. From carbon nanostructures to high-performance sorbents for chromatographic separation and preconcentration// Russian Chemical Reviews. V. 85, Issue 2, 2016, P. 115.
- Rodinkov, O.V., Zhuravleva, G.A., Bugaichenko, A.S. , Viktorova, M.I., Postnov, V.N., Novikov, A.G. Modification of hydrophobic sorbents by cobalt chloride in order to concentrate low molecular polar organic substances from the air for subsequent gas chromatographic determination. Rodinkov, O.V., Zhuravleva, G.A., Bugaichenko, A.S., Viktorova, M.I., Postnov, V.N., Novikov A.G. //Talanta V. 144, 1 November 2015, Article number 15569, P. 427.
- Novikov, A.G., Postnov, V.N., Murin, I.V., Krokhina, O.A., Naumysheva, E.B. Silica with grafted photolabile groups. Novikov, A.G., Postnov, V.N., Murin, I.V., Krokhina, O.A., Naumysheva, E.B.// Russ. J. Gen. Chem.V. 85, Issue 10, 2015, P. 2429.
- Postnov, V.N., Novikov, A.G.Romanychev, A.I., Murin, I.V., Postnov, D.V., Mel'Nikova, N.A. Synthesis of carbon nanotubes from a cobalt-containing aerosilogel// Russ. J. Gen. Chem. V. 84, Issue 5, 2014, P. 962.
Participation in projects
- RFBR 11-03-00327 (2011-2013) "Chemical Design and Computer Simulation of Nanostructured Composites Based on Polymer Solid Electrolytes with Silica and Nanocarbon Particles," responsible performer.
- RFBR 14-08-00885 (2014 - 2016) "Chemical design of new composite materials based on Nafion type membranes and nanodispersed dopants", responsible performer.
- RFBR 12-03-00640a (2012-2014) "High-polar stationary phases based on salts of transition metals for concentration and gas chromatographic separation", responsible performer.
- Activity 1 IAS No. 188.8.131.521 (2011-2013), "Nanostructuring of Solid State Ionics as a Basis for the Creation of Solid Electrolytes of the New Generation", responsible performer.
- The program "START", state contract No. 7501r dated 26.02.2010, project No. 10469, (2010 - 15.09.2012).
- "Tests of the prototype of the installation for obtaining carbon nanotubes in the regime of long-term operation, research and determination of the control parameters for the synthesis of carbon nanotubes," the head.
- RFBR 17-08-01651 (2017-2019) "Composite membranes based on Aquivion polyelectrolyte and carbon nanostructures", responsible performer.