Aleksey G. Novikov
Department of Solid State Chemistry, lab. 3224
Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Aleksey_Novikov3
Aleksey G. Novikov was born in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) in 1960. He graduated from the Faculty of Chemistry Leningrad State University (now Institute of Chemistry St. Petersburg State University) in 1982.
He defended his PhD thesis in 1990 on the topic: "Investigation of sorption properties of modified silicas in the process of chemisorption of amino acids".
From the moment of graduation to the present time, he works at the Department of Solid State Chemistry at the Institute of Chemistry of St. Petersburg State University, Senior Researcher.
The field of scientific interests is the synthesis of new materials with the use of inorganic carriers.
Main areas of work
- Synthesis, sorption and catalytic properties of silicas with grafted organic groups;
- Synthesis and investigation of carbon nanotubes obtained with the use of inorganic carriers;
- Carbon and mineral-carbon sorbents.
- Porous Carbon Materials (Master studies lectures)
- Chemistry of solid substances (Master studies workshop)
- Methods of directed synthesis and research of materials (Bachelor studies workshop )
- Nafion-based composite solid electrolytes containing carbon nanotubes. Postnov, D.V., Postnov, V.N., Murin, I.V., Mel’nikova, N.A., Novikov, A.G. Russ. J. Gen. Chem. V. 86, Issue 4, 2016, P. 890-893 DOI: 10.1134/S1070363216040216.
- From carbon nanostructures to high-performance sorbents for chromatographic separation and preconcentration. Postnov, V.N., Rodinkov, O.V., Moskvin L.N., ,Novikov, A.G., Bugaichenko, A.S., Krokhina, O.A. Russian Chemical Reviews. V. 85, Issue 2, 2016, Pages 115-138 DOI: 10.1070/RCR4551
- Modification of hydrophobic sorbents by cobalt chloride in order to concentrate low molecular polar organic substances from the air for subsequent gas chromatographic determination. Rodinkov, O.V., Zhuravleva, G.A., Bugaichenko, A.S., Viktorova, M.I., Postnov, V.N., Novikov, A.G. Talanta V. 144, 1 November, 2015, Article number 15569, P. 427-431 DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.04.069
- Silica with grafted photolabile groups. Novikov, A.G., Postnov, V.N., Murin, I.V., Krokhina, O.A., Naumysheva, E.B. Russ. J. Gen. Chem.V. 85, Issue 10, 2015, P. 2429-2430 DOI: 10.1134/S1070363215100370
- Synthesis of carbon nanotubes from a cobalt-containing aerosilogel. Postnov, V.N., Novikov, A.G. Romanychev, A.I., Murin, I.V., Postnov, D.V., Mel'Nikova, N.A Russ. J. Gen. Chem. V. 84, Issue 5, 2014, P. 962-963. DOI: 10.1134/S1070363215100370