Baykov Sergey V.
Department of Physical Organic Chemistry, room 4174
Address: 198504, St. Petersburg, Peterhof, Universitetsky Ave., Building 26,
Institute of Chemistry of St. Petersburg State University.
|Hirsch index: 5
Scopus ID: 56986569400
- Non-covalent interactions
- Metal complex catalysis
- Luminescent materials
- Metal-promoted synthesis
- Medicinal chemistry
2017–… — researcher, Department of Physical Organic Chemistry, St Petersburg State University.
2016–2017 — researcher, R-Pharm group.
2014–2016 — researcher, Chemogenomics Insitute of the Ushinsky State Pedagogical University (Yaroslavl).
2013–2014 — assistant, Organic Chemistry Department, Yaroslavl State Technical University.
2010–2013 — postgraduate study in Organic Chemistry Department, Yaroslavl State Technical University. Ph.D. thesis titled «Synthesis of carboxylic acids based on 3,5-disubstituted-1,2,4-oxadiazoles».
2005–2010 — studies in Yaroslavl State Technical University.
- Int. J. Mol. Sci., 20 (2019), 1699. Impact factor = 3.687
- Eur. J. Med. Chem., 168 (2019), 301–314. Impact factor = 4.816
- Eur. J. Med. Chem., 164 (2019), 92–105. Impact factor = 4.816
- Cryst. Growth Des., 18 (2018), 5973–5980. Impact factor = 3.972
- Bioorg. Chem., 76 (2018), 88–97. Impact factor = 3.929