Ph.D. (Chem.), junior researcher
Ph.D. (Bio.), researcher
Students and PhD-students
Former members and alumni
Ph.D (Chem.), Assistant lecturer, Department of Life Sciences, School of Science, Institute of Technology Sligo, Ireland
Prof., Dr. Sci. (Phys.-math.), Institute of Toxicology of Federal Medical-Biological Agency, Lumex Ltd
master degree, Analytical chemist of Quality Department JSC BIOCAD
- A.F.Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute RAS
- N.N. Petrov National Medical Research Center of Oncology of the Ministry of Health of Russia
- Saint Petersburg State Chemical Pharmaceutical University
- Almazov National Medical Research Centre
- Institute of Toxicology of Federal Medical-Biological Agency,
- Lumex Ltd
- Saint-Petersburg Pasteur Institute
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW), Dresden, Germany
- Shanghai Institute of Ceramics Chinese Academy of Science, Shanghai, China
- Inorganic mass spectrometry, elemental, isotopic analysis and depth profiling of solids materials
- Proteomics, metalloproteomics and post-translational protein modification.
- Determination of trace elements in biological substrates and fluids, natural and food objects
- Bioanalytical chemistry, biomarkers
- Determination of volatile organic compounds in air, breath analysis as a tool for the diagnosis of respiratory pathologies
Students are invited to join our team.
- A. Gubal, V. Chuchina, A. Sorokina, N. Solovyev, A. Ganeev, Mass spectrometry-based techniques for direct quantification of high ionization energy elements in solid materials – challenges and perspectives, Mass Spectrom Rev, (2020) doi:10.1002/mas.21643.
- A. Gubal, V. Chuchina, N. Ivanenko, R. Qian, N. Solovyev, A. Ganeev, Microsecond pulsed glow discharge in copper hollow cathode reveals a new approach to ionization and determination of volatile organic compounds, Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy, (2020) 105986.
- A. Gubal, V. Chuchina, Y. Lyalkin, V. Mikhailovskii, V. Yakobson, N. Solovyev, A. Ganeev, Depth profiling by pulsed glow discharge time-of-flight mass spectrometry with a combined hollow cathode cell, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 35 (2020) 1587-1596.
- V. Chuchina, A. Gubal, Y. Lyalkin, O. Glumov, I. Trefilov, A. Sorokina, S. Savinov, N. Solovyev, A. Ganeev, A study of matrix and admixture elements in fluorine-rich ionic conductors by pulsed glow discharge mass spectrometry, Rapid Commun Mass Sp, 34 (2020) e8786.
- A. Gubal, V. Chuchina, I. Trefilov, O. Glumov, V. Yakobson, A. Titov, N. Solovyev, A. Ganeev, Application of glow discharge mass spectrometry for the monitoring of dopant distribution in optical crystals grown by TSSG method, Crystals, 10 (2020).
- A.D. Titova, V.N. Postnov, S.S. Savinov, N.V. Stolyarova, N.B. Ivanenko, V.A. Chuchina, A.R. Gubal, A.A. Ganeev, Determination of uranium in aqueous solutions by the time-of-flight mass-spectrometry with a pulsed glow discharge after its accumulation on the oxidized carbon nanotubes, Analitika i Kontrol, 24 (2020) 96-106.
- A. Kononov, B. Korotetsky, I. Jahatspanian, A. Gubal, A. Vasiliev, A. Arsenjev, A. Nefedov, A. Barchuk, I. Gorbunov, K. Kozyrev, A. Rassadina, E. Iakovleva, M. Sillanpaa, Z. Safaei, N. Ivanenko, N. Stolyarova, V. Chuchina, A. Ganeev, Online breath analysis using metal oxide semiconductor sensors (electronic nose) for diagnosis of lung cancer, J Breath Res, 14 (2019) 016004.
- Y. Dubrovskii, E. Murashko, O. Chuprina, P. Beltyukov, A. Radilov, N. Solovyev, V. Babakov, Mass spectrometry based proteomic approach for the screening of butyrylcholinesterase adduct formation with organophosphates, Talanta, 197 (2019) 374-382.
- V.V. Abzianidze, S.A. Zakharenkova, N.I. Moiseeva, P.P. Beltyukov, V.A. Polukeev, Y.A. Dubrovskii, V.A. Kuznetsov, Y.G. Trishin, J.E. Mejia, A.A. Holder, Towards lead compounds as anti-cancer agents via new phaeosphaeride A derivatives, Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 29 (2019) 59-61.
- V.N. Babakov, E.V. Shreiner, O.A. Keltsieva, Y.A. Dubrovskii, V.V. Shilovskikh, I.M. Zorin, N.G. Sukhodolov, I.G. Zenkevich, E.P. Podolskaya, A.A. Selyutin, Application of lanthanum stearate monolayers as a metal-affinity sorbent for the selective sorption of soman adducts to human serum albumin, Talanta, 195 (2019) 728-731.
- I.S. Gorbunov, A.R. Gubal’, A.A. Ganeev, O.V. Rodinkov, L.A. Kartsova, E.A. Bessonova, A.I. Arsen’ev, A.O. Nefedov, L.A. Kraeva, Optimization of the Conditions of Analysis of Exhaled Air by Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry for the Noninvasive Diagnostics of Lung Cancer, J Anal Chem, 74 (2019) 1148-1158.
- A.A. Ganeev, A.I. Drobyshev, A.R. Gubal, N.D. Solovyev, V.A. Chuchina, N.B. Ivanenko, A.S. Kononov, A.D. Titova, I.S. Gorbunov, Hollow Cathode and New Related Analytical Methods, J Anal Chem, 74 (2019) 975-981.
- A. Ganeev, A. Titova, B. Korotetski, A. Gubal, N. Solovyev, A. Vyacheslavov, E. Iakovleva, M. Sillanpää, Direct Quantification of Major and Trace Elements in Geological Samples by Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry with a Pulsed Glow Discharge, Anal Lett, 52 (2019) 671-684.
- A. Ganeev, A. Gubal, V. Chuchina, Y. Lyalkin, O. Glumov, V. Yakobson, N. Solovyev, Neon plasma for effective ionisation of oxygen and fluorine in pulsed glow discharge-high ionisation energy elements' quantification in potassium titanyl phosphate single crystals, J Anal At Spectrom, 34 (2019) 588-597.
- A. Gubal, A. Ganeev, N. Solovyev, N. Gubal, B. Korotetski, V. Bodnar, V. Nemets, The formation of an oscillating system during the sputtering of sapphire single crystal with pulsed glow discharge, Solid State Sciences, 83 (2018) 49-55.
- A.A. Ganeev, A.R. Gubal, G.N. Lukyanov, A.I. Arseniev, A.A. Barchuk, I.E. Jahatspanian, I.S. Gorbunov, A.A. Rassadina, V.M. Nemets, A.O. Nefedov, B.A. Korotetsky, N.D. Solovyev, E. Iakovleva, N.B. Ivanenko, A.S. Kononov, M. Sillanpaa, T. Seeger, Analysis of exhaled air for early-stage diagnosis of lung cancer: Opportunities and challenges, Russ Chem Rev, 87 (2018) 904-921.
- A. Gubal, A. Ganeev, V. Bodnar, N. Solovyev, Y. Lyalkin, O. Glumov, V. Yakobson, Direct determination of oxygen and other elements in non-conducting crystal materials by pulsed glow discharge time-of-flight mass spectrometry with potassium titanyl phosphate as an example, Vacuum, 153 (2018) 248-253.
- V. Bodnar, A. Ganeev, A. Gubal, N. Solovyev, O. Glumov, V. Yakobson, I. Murin, Pulsed glow discharge enables direct mass spectrometric measurement of fluorine in crystal materials – fluorine quantification and depth profiling in fluorine doped potassium titanyl phosphate, Spectrochim Acta B, 145 (2018) 20-28.
- N. Solovyev, E. Drobyshev, G. Bjørklund, Y. Dubrovskii, R. Lysiuk, M.P. Rayman, Selenium, selenoprotein P, and Alzheimer's disease: is there a link?, Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 127 (2018) 124-133.
- A. Ganeev, A. Gubal, B. Korotetski, O. Bogdanova, B. Burakov, A. Titova, N. Solovyev, N. Ivanenko, E. Drobyshev, E. Iakovleva, M. Sillanpää, Direct isotope analysis of Chernobyl microparticles using time-of-flight mass spectrometry with pulsed glow discharge, Microchem J, 132 (2017) 286-292.
- A. Gubal, A. Ganeev, V. Hoffmann, M. Voronov, V. Brackmann, S. Oswald, Combined hollow cathode vs. Grimm cell: semiconductive and nonconductive samples, J Anal At Spectrom, 32 (2017) 354-366.
- E. Iakovleva, P. Maydannik, T.V. Ivanova, M. Sillanpää, W.Z. Tang, E. Mäkilä, J. Salonen, A. Gubal, A.A. Ganeev, K. Kamwilaisak, S. Wang, Modified and unmodified low-cost iron-containing solid wastes as adsorbents for efficient removal of As(III) and As(V) from mine water, Journal of Cleaner Production, 133 (2016) 1095-1104.
- A.A. Ganeev, A.R. Gubal, S.V. Potapov, N.N. Agafonova, V.M. Nemets, Mass spectrometric methods for the direct elemental and isotopic analysis of solid materials, Russian Chemical Reviews, 85 (2016) 427-444.
- N.L. Koryagina, E.I. Savel’eva, G.V. Karakashev, V.N. Babakov, Y.A. Dubrovskii, E.S. Ukolova, N.S. Khlebnikova, E.A. Murashko, V.Y. Koneva, A.I. Ukolov, V.A. Kopeikin, A.S. Radilov, Determination of protein adducts of organophosphorus nerve agents in blood plasma, Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 71 (2016) 849-859.
Group members participated in the following projects (as supervisors or investigators):
- Russian Science Foundation (RSF) № 19-73-00135 “Proteomic approach in cultural heritage research” (2019 – present time)
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) № 19-03-00251А “Development of a new approach to online detection of lung cancer markers in exhaled air using pulsed glow discharge mass spectrometry”, (2019 – present time)
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) № 20-015-00498 А “Production of DNA aptamers for interleukin-1 beta by the SELEX method to create nanohybrid structures for medical application” (2020 – present time)
- Russian Science Foundation (RSF) № 17-73-20089 “Novel approaches for the analysis of stoichiometry, defect searching and determination of alloying additives in the non-linear crystals, based on the direct mass spectrometric analysis”, (2017- 2020)
- Russian Science Foundation (RSF) № 18-73-00055 “Chemical speciation of selenium and iodine in diabetes mellitus pathology” (2018-2020)
- Research grant of SPSU Alumni Association “Development of express method for the determination of creatinine in urine by DNA-aptamers” (2017 – 2018)