Elena V. Grachova
Professor, Dr. Sci.
Scopus ID 7801397654
Institute of Chemistry, St Petersburg University
Universitetskii pr. 26,
198504 St. Petersburg, Russia
Elena is a specialist in the field of coordination and supramolecular chemistry of transition metals with an accent on the study of physicochemical properties of molecules and supramolecular systems. The investigations focus on problems of controlled synthesis of molecular systems of a pre-defined composition and the study of photophysical properties of molecular emitters and luminescent molecular materials.
She is developing coordination chemistry related to design of highly organized molecular systems of complex architecture for creation of new generation of functional super- and supramolecular systems using transition metal complexes as pre-organized “building blocks” for luminescent sensors, electroluminescent devices and devices for molecular electronics.
-  Coordinating Chemistry (5014 Chemistry)
-  Coordinating Chemistry (English) (04.03.01 Chemistry)
-  Training (Introductory) Practices of Working with World Scientific Resources (5512 Chemistry) — coordinator
-  Modern Coordination Chemistry (in English) (5512 Chemistry)
-  Inorganic Chemistry (5009 Applied Physics and Mathematics, 5011 Physics, 5112 Engineering Physics, 5113 Electromagnetic and Acoustic Processes)